Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dates to Remember Tins



Well, on the off chance that eventually someone will start visiting my blog (on the assumption that it will actually be interesting someday!! GRIN) I am going to post a couple pictures (if Ican figure out how!) of the Dates to Remember tins I made for my daughter-in-laws for Christmas. I used Provo tins and Karen Foster Calendar Paper for the main parts of the tins. On the Vintage travel tin I used K & Company paper and I used a CTMH kit from a few years ago. These tins are to put in cards for birthdays and such. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like the tins! and I am glad you figured out how to insert pictures. You can choose the size of the pictures also- so go larger please- I like to scope out stuff and steal ideas :) Hope you keep up the postings! Oh and I figured out what to do with the Record albums- I am painting them and making them into bowls!